From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

OK, This One Just Begs to be Shared...

OK.... this one just begs to be shared... Seems the Curiosity Rover from NASA which is currently roving Mars, took pictures of a woman, with her vehicle, and dwelling.  That is what a FOX channel is reporting anyway.   One guy posted, "I knew women were from Mars..." I couldn't resist after that! Just had to run with is... There isn't much on TV in Germany, I have already finished the good book I was reading, and Randy is out of town... so inane comments on a woman on Mars is what I a doing for entertainment this evening.  Be sure and catch my comments, and no, I don't drink


http://fox6now.com/2015/08/07/mysterious-woman-shaped-figure-captured-on-mars-by-nasas-curiosity-rover/#comment-1033583.

No comments:

Post a Comment