From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Friday, April 8, 2011

I Am Tired of Ruthless, Self Serving, Hypocrites , or I Have Officially Withdrawn My Support From the Tea Party Movement

The Tea Party Patriots cut my comments under this section of their facebook page... Cowards...  The worst thing about a rotten politician is their avoidance of truth... if it costs them anything...   Welcome to the Party of Corruption Tea Party Politicians.  I thought you had spot on, but you are just like the rest of them.  Your puppets didn't fold, (they want to keep their jobs,) they just bent the backs of those standing the wall....  But you guys... stop waving those flags, I now see you for what you are, self serving clowns who will sacrifice anyone, and anything for your own purposes.  Shame on YOU! 

blogs.wsj.com
A national tea party leader warned Republican leaders this morning that if they "fold" on the budget talks, they risk losing the trust of tea party voters.
  • Jerry Bacidore Thanks Buzzy!!!
    21 hours ago ·

  • Fenton Hubbart What has me wondering is if the top generals and other top commanders will be paid regardless if the troops are not. If so, it certainly wouldn't be fair to the lower ranks, not to mention the effect on the morale of the troops.
    21 hours ago · · 1 person

  • Aunty Brat Well said, Buzzy!
    21 hours ago ·

  • Buzzy Sørensen An E1 seaman apprentice gets his paycheck from the same place as an O-11 Fleet Admiral. I'm wondering if the US Congress & US President's paychecks will continue. Been out of the news loop on this the last few days, it's probably been mentioned but haven't heard anything about it.
    20 hours ago ·

  • Jerry Bacidore Its not wise to give someone a gun and ammunition then tell them your not going to pay them anymore! Seriously though, todays American military is an all volunteer career minded force with families to feed. Its bad enough that they have to go out on multiple tours of duty in dangerous places that take a heavy toll on family life, but to add financial burden to the already over stressed military family is just too much to bare.
    20 hours ago ·

  • Fenton Hubbart According to what I head on the news this evening, the President and Congress WILL be paid still, as they are under a different law.
    20 hours ago ·

  • Aunty Brat I am wondering if the Gold Star Widows will be paid. After all, BHO and the Mrs always *say* they are committed to our Military Families..
    20 hours ago ·

  • Buzzy Sørensen
    Thanks Fen, sorta figured they were immune from the pain they're putting your Armed Forces thru this morning. Your guys don't need this distraction right now. Aunty, getting a much clearer picture of where the 1st family's committment lies....See More

    20 hours ago ·

  • Fenton Hubbart
    Yeah, I know, it is sad about the pay that the lower ranks get in the military. What really made me sick was when I was working at a truckstop in central Washington state, not too far from the Fort Lewis firing and war games range near Yak...See More

    20 hours ago ·

  • Aunty Brat Sadly, that happens in Canada too....Makes me sick....
    20 hours ago ·

  • Buzzy Sørensen Yeah, we used to buy alot of pizzas & buckets of fried chicken for the crews because they couldn't afford to buy lunch or dinner during duty @ NAS Oceana. Danish enlisted have a union that makes sure they can have a living wage, they're paid pretty well @ home & people are always donating stuff for the ranks so they don't have to spend some of their pay on the necessities.
    20 hours ago · · 2 people

  • Debra LeCompte
    I am so stressed...I wrote my Congressman... Dear Sir, Some of my bills will be paid late this month, that will incur late charges. I really don't know when they will be paid... there are clowns running this country, who did not cut their own pay, but cut my husband's. He is trying to come home from Ft. Benning, Georgia after out processing from the Army after 30 years of faithful service. He is an honor graduate of West Point, the Army War College, and he has spent the last two years in Afghanistan and Iraq. I am certain there will not be funds to fly him back to Texas... He received half pay... There are young families who will go without food... diapers... and the late fees that accumulate will put them hopelessly behind.

    I was in front of Tony's in Sealy and heard you speak, you were late by the way, I didn't hear you mention cutting the military's pay in half in order to pressure the democrats. As I understand it, you did not cut your own pay... Would it have been too great a burden for your family to have your pay cut in half?

    Soldiers will die today, and their families will be struggling through the paper work and bureaucracy involving their benefits while trying to get by on half pay...

    Shame on all of you... go to the house... I mean the one you live in, where your bills will not go unpaid, and don't come back.

    Never With More Sincerity,

    Debra LeCompte
    Proud Army Wife... Still...

    2 hours ago · · 1 person

  • Debra LeCompte Watch what happens to the suicide rate in theater... this will be the last straw for some folks...
    about an hour ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte I know freedom isn't free, but those who fight for it, and their families, should not carry the financial burdens of this country.
    about an hour ago · · 1 person

  • Debra LeCompte I bet the people working in those congressmen and senators offices will not go unpaid either.... They will be taken care of by their real employers.
    about an hour ago · · 1 person

  • Debra LeCompte Shame on all of them... please let this act and it's consequences be mentioned when they retire .... leave to go home....
    about an hour ago · · 1 person

  • Debra LeCompte I'll write the notes for them on what their actions accomplished.
    about an hour ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte And Tea Party People... I'm done with you...
    about an hour ago ·

  • Aunty Brat ‎{{{Debra}}} Like you, I am so sick at heart about all this. As usual, you are far more eloquent than I could hope to be (I'm too mad right now).Can I take what you wrote and publicise it, please?
    33 minutes ago ·

  • Aunty Brat Keeping you ALL in my prayers (and yes, I REALLY am worried especially about the young Gold Star Widows with young families.:(
    33 minutes ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte Congress is getting all of their pay, and I wish Aunty that everyone would spread it everywhere...
    32 minutes ago ·

  • Aunty Brat I'll do my best, Debra...
    32 minutes ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte Randy and I have plenty set aside for this, we will want for nothing... but there are those who will suffer terribly, and some who will break under this...
    31 minutes ago ·

  • Aunty Brat Oh I am already on that page right with you both. I cannot imagine what this will do for our troops serving overseas, worried sick about their families.:(
    30 minutes ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte I just told the "national tea party leader" of the withdrawal of my support from their movement... this leader threatened the Congress... not to fold...
    30 minutes ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte I said it in rather .... "plain" terms....
    30 minutes ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte They didn't fold... but they bent the backs of those standing the wall.
    29 minutes ago ·

  • Aunty Brat ‎*gasp* Yes, I get rather 'plain' with my language when I am mad ;)
    29 minutes ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte With yet another burden.
    28 minutes ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte I tried to remain a lady... politicians can make that so difficult...
    28 minutes ago ·

  • Aunty Brat Oh I know. I usually get REALLY snotty, and VERY English when I am mad. They ALWAYS get my point....;)
    27 minutes ago · · 1 person

  • Debra LeCompte Brat... there are some whom this will push over the edge...
    26 minutes ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte They hold on by a thread...
    26 minutes ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte I wish for them to know... there are those of us behind them who will fight this like wild cats...
    25 minutes ago ·

  • Aunty Brat Yep yep...Doing my best over here, Debra..for THEM!
    24 minutes ago · · 1 person

  • Debra LeCompte We know of their sacrifices... the things they see and must carry in their memories the rest of their lives....
    24 minutes ago ·

  • Aunty Brat These politicians say "I support the troops"??? *spit* I'll try and be more articulate later....;)
    24 minutes ago · · 1 person

  • Debra LeCompte Thank you Aunty, I so love you for it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Spread the word America... those in other countries are having to stand for our Soldiers.
    23 minutes ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte This is a shameful day for America.
    21 minutes ago ·

  • Aunty Brat YOUR soldiers (which are MINE, too) all know I STAND with them...and yes, yell and scream and get downright ugly too.
    20 minutes ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte Fenton, I can tell you at the rank of full bird colonel.. they got their pay cut....
    20 minutes ago ·

  • Debra LeCompte Nothing better in a fight than a spirited Canadian woman!
    19 minutes ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment