From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Friday, February 14, 2014

I Had a Dream

It is 2:00 A.M., and I just woke from a very vivid and intense dream.  I was with a woman and a young girl, and the young girl became sick at her stomach and threw up. The young girl's room was in a basement, and the woman told her to go lie down in her room until she felt better, and I didn't pay any attention to how the girl took that.  She just went and did as she was told.

In a minute while we were eating I thought, "that isn't good, I am going to go and check on her."  I went back to check on her, and just called from the top of the stairs for her to come up and eat with us.  She rushed up the stairs with relief on her face, and I shut the door to the basement.  There was a little gate hook lock on the outside of the door, and I locked it, and when I did the door exploded open, tearing the lock from the wood, and something I couldn't see exploded out of the basement in a hot rush of air so powerful it blew us across the large room we were in, and we hit the wall.  For a moment I stood terrified, then I became very angry, and I rushed at the door to the basement and charged down the stairs, and it started snowing outside.  Then the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment