From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Friday, March 11, 2011

HELP!!!!!!! QUICK!!!!!! CONGRESS HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH FUNGUS!!!!!!!

It is now clear to me what is wrong with the government... The enemy is growing fungus amungus!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20110310/od_yblog_upshot/zombie-ants-fall-victim-to-mind-control-fungus


'Zombie ants' may sound like the title of an Ed Wood movie, but, according to National Geographic, they are quite real.
Oddly, there's nothing very zombie-like about the actual ants. It's only when a particular fungus takes over the ant's brain that things get weird.'
I am certain they are using these ants somehow!!!  This is a picture of the "Fire Ant Mounds of Austin County!"  I battle these little monsters everyday!  When I was working in my garden yesterday, I picked up a piece of lumber I was going to use, and before I could blink... they swarmed my hand and bit me 5 or 6 times.  These mounds can get 3-4 feet high and that big around!  Of course this has been all tongue in cheek, but it is really a workable theory... maybe...  It's better than that "drinking the kool-aide" thing I have heard so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment