From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Profound Wisdom For Any Nation, I am Sure Queen Margrethe is Familiar With Them

Psalms 20 and 21 are two that are not attributed to David.  They also go together, the 20th being attributed as a Psalm of intercession by the people on behalf of the king before battle.  Then in Psalm 21,  is praise for God's granting the victory.  My favorite verses from these two chapters are verses 6, 7, and 8 of chapter 20.

6.  Now know I that the Lord saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.

7.  Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.  

8.  They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.

I saw this link on my friend Buzzy's facebook.  Nothing is stronger than a God fearing nation, openly lead by God fearing leadership.

http://cphpost.dk/news/politics/51124-new-immigration-minister-become-like-us-or-stay-away-.html

I have to agree with this at the risk of sounding prejudice, I have no quarrel with any person choosing their own god, that freedom isn't granted by any nation, it is granted by God in His Holy Wisdom.  However, when it gets down to  the dregs of the barrel, and no one is left but me to sustain the battle, I will fight to the death to maintain that God given freedom for myself , my family, and my country.  I welcome any and all to my country who will respect our laws and our freedoms.  I wish them no harm, only peace and prosperity, I believe in their right to freedom as much as I believe in my own right to freedom.  My family members have crossed the ocean to defend our country and their own rights to freedom, one sustained almost fatal wounds, and I know in my heart he is constantly haunted by his service.  He would give anything to be back in the Army serving still.

The blood of my family is on foreign soil, wounds apparent and not apparent exist, all I ask in return is respect for my freedom, that of my family, and that of my country.  Don't come to be my neighbor unless you respect those God given rights for both myself and you.  Because of what our nation has been through, what it has cost, and what still lies at stake, sometimes I don't trust easily,   That is wisdom, not prejudice.  Wisdom for me, and for you as well, because if you come to my country with right intentions, you are a target of my enemies as well.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment