7. And when ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
8. For nation shall rise against Nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginning of sorrows.
Those are scary words... to all but those whose love and serve the Lord, and they are words of hope and urgency for us.
Some of the words of instruction that follow are scary too, but for those of us who are just camped out, on maneuvers now, and waiting on the Lord to come and end all sorrow, sickness, death, and separation forever, are urged to have our Warrior Ethos in prime condition...
33. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34. For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey who left his house, and gave authority to his servant, and to every man his work , and commanded he porter to watch.
35. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at mid-night, or at the cockcrowing or in the morning:
36. Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37. And what I say unto you I say unto all. Watch.