From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Thursday, June 12, 2014

For His Glory!

There is a young person of influence I know very well who must remain a covert Christian or they will not long survive. This person is in Iraq, and along with their family, this person is in grave danger. I am trying to find ways to show this person that Christians from around the world are praying for them. I know that if I were in this person's situation, I would need my Christian friends to support me, and I would need and desire the prayers of the people. Please, pray for my friend and their family and post here that you are, and share this post, so that the person can come to my page and see a sea of messages of support through prayer for a gravely difficult time for all the people of Iraq. Please pass this message to every person you know to be a true Christian who is a prayer warrior, that you know. Our God inhabits praise, and His power and glory are released when in praise and worship we lift our petitions before His throne! Please, join me in supporting the many Christians in Iraq whose lives are in grave peril. This isn't one of those chain type silly and emotional "spiritual" things, Only if you recognize it for what it is should you participate, and that recognition will come to you through the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment