From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Thursday, June 12, 2014

More Confessions

Remember my blog post about the house I remodeled, and I wasn't feeling up to par while I was doing it either, I am so proud of my work.  Here are more pictures, before and after: 






My first color choice for the fireplace made it look like a monster with a big gaping mouth, even with my addition of tile to the mantel piece.  I had to rethink, and this antique white was a much better idea! Paint color choices are everything in remodeling! More of the living area later!


This master bedroom was always a favorite space for me when we lived here.
 
 

I had to have curtains while I lived here working, and I brought in some pieces essential for rest time, oh I guess I should just confess.  During this remodel I had a nesting fit!  For you men who don't know what that means, women can't just  live out of a suitcase for very long at all.  We just naturally start making a home.  The flowers were given to me for Mother's Day by my daughter Beth.  They were so beautiful and I enjoyed them so much.

The addition of the soft blue to the bathroom sink area was very pleasing to my eye.  I love the neutral color I choose for all the walls of the house except for the two bathrooms.  The bird's egg blue set it off perfectly.

I did not have a washer and dryer, so I had to hang my clothes in the trees in the back yard after washing them in the sink.

 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment