From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Friday, January 25, 2013

God's Creation Declares His Godhead

I joined a discussion group on religion, and I found a question which prompted the following response from me.  The question was, "What motivates people to convert to a religion?"


Tom, thank you so much for adding me to this community.  I think your question of what motivates a person to convert to a religion is most interesting.  I think the answer is that the part of us that is in the image of God has to do not with two eyes, a nose, two legs etc... it has to do with that need for fellowship with another that is brought about by free choice.  That becoming intimate with another as in the barring of a mind to another without reserve, and being accepted by the other is the craving of the human soul.
 

 Beautiful horses of Austin County as seen from Coushatte Road, out of Bellville, Texas.

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"  Romans 1:20





No comments:

Post a Comment