From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

She Has the Soul of a Poet

My beautiful grand-daughter is so intelligent and she has the soul of a poet.  Here is a remark she left on Facebook:


"I don't have the strongest feelings and I might just cry at the smallest things but that's OK, I'd rather you see my tears than hear me yell.
Seeing my tears doesn’t make me weak it just means I have the strength to not voice things that make you cry."  Samantha Latimer.
We all should be so wise....
I love and miss her so!!!

She lives with her mom who is retired military working in the civilian side now, and her dad who is Active Duty, and they serve as a family in Germany near Frankfurt
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I remember you taking care of her as a baby, and her first word.... "up".... John would come in from school and pick her up and say "Do you want me to pick you up?" And he would pick her up out of the crib...

      Delete