From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I Rounded the Corner in My Kitchen and a Vile Woman Was Trying to Hide There!!!

I should have been more conscious of security, that was my own fault!  I just came out of the laundry room, confronted her by the cabinet, dropped the basket and as quickly as I could thought of a strategy.  She had two thugs with her too!  All three were between me and the phone or I would have called 911!  I don't know what else I could have done... 

I just did what I had to do...

In order to protect those of you with a more delicate constitution, after a first picture that is not related to this blog post, I have posted the pictures of the whole confrontation further down the page and you will have to scroll... please do not allow children to view this blog!  I would not wish to influence them in any kind of a negative way... 






















































 



Next time, I will just throw her off a balcony after I break her in two!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment