From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Patti Finally Got To Ride in the Truck!

I went to the What-a-Burger for take out for supper, since Patti and Rocket the Wonder Goat both chased me down the highway, I had to go back and lock Rocket up in her pen.  (I refuse to take that goat to town, not even in the back of the truck am I going to take that goat to town... and I don't care how much she begs... she is just going to have to take the riding lawn mower to town.  She is working on trying to learn how to start it every day.)

Rocket was left throwing a fit in her pen, I thought Patti would not chase the truck if Rocket couldn't be her partner in crime, however, she still chased me past the cattle guard.  So I stopped and put her in the cab.  She loved it, and she sat perfectly still and behaved beautifully too!  Good Patti!



No comments:

Post a Comment