From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

OK, You Know Sometimes People Work You, Especially Children... Think Goats Too...


I have been letting Rocket out of her pen every day to play. She doesn't really like her pen, she wants to live on the porch. So I caved in and put a nice little basket out with a nice soft blanket, (which she chewed a hole in the first night...) Evidently now that no longer suits her, she has started trying to rush past me every time I go in the house... Not going to happen, not ever going to happen, I am not a hill billy... I think back to the pen and her little plastic dog house... I was just trying to watch a little CSI and fold laundry... and there was that pitiful little face, trying to make me feel guilty.

That sad little face peeking through the door, combined with the fact that she now tries to rush past me and come in the house when I open the door tells me how badly she wants to become a "house goat."  Sorry, Rocket, still not happening...


  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment