From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Encouragement, Wisdom, Love, Some Have a Special Insight



Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!



When life calls, it is in our best interest for us to respond quickly!



You have the right to say no.  Most of us have very weak and flaccid 'no'  muscles.  We get ostracized and challenged for saying no, so we forget it's our choice.  You 'no' muscle has to be built up to get to a place where you can say, 'I don't care if that's what you want.  I don't want that.  No.'



I have learned the hard way to mind my business, without judging who people are and what they do.  I am more troubled by the lack of space being provided for the truth to unfold.  Humans cannot seem to wait for or honor the truth.  Instead, we make it up based on who we believe people should or should not be.



The remedy for life's broken pieces is not classes, workshops, or books. Don't try to heal the broken pieces.  Just forgive.




I surround people in unconditional acceptance and love to such a degree that everything that is unloving about the rises to the surface. 



Iyanla Vazant spoke all these words of great wisdom...  If you don't know her work, you should.  I have never seen a more beautiful or infectious smile!


  http://iyanlavanzant.com/

One of my favorite blogs she has written can be found at the following link: http://iyanlavanzant.com/blog/2012/monday-matters-what-a-woman-learns/


No comments:

Post a Comment