From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Free Squirrel!!!

Look at the cute little fellow we came across in a travel agency office while on vacation in Branson!  He is a delight to feed, play with, and pet as we rehab him into going out into the world on his own.  He was a "FREE" squirrel, of course Randy gave me "that look" when I tried to make the whole situation sound like it is the deal of the century.  He rolled his eyes, and gave me the sarcastic look I get when I begged, "can we keep him, please, please, please?"  I am  sucker for a baby anything!  We named him Traveler, since we got him on vacation and carted him across four states.  When he gets older, we are going to send him to cosmetology school, as he has some talent in that area, but needs a little professional training... I guess that is what they mean by "rehabbing a squirrel"... right?  Actually, he doesn't  look like he has any bad habits at all to me, much less is in need of rehab...  Can't believe we were so lucky, and no one else wanted this cute little FREE squirrel...  (My husband LOVES getting anything FREE... That is how I sweet talked him into taking in a squirrel while on vacation... I told him, but Randy, it's a FREE squirrel...  I am a very good "sweet talker..."

  

No comments:

Post a Comment