From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Friday, November 22, 2013

Jose Canseco, It is Now Clear, Kinapped My Goat

You all know from  my previous blog post, that while I was gone 10 days from home, somebody put my goat, Rocket, in the house, with the dog, Patti, and the cat, Bluejay, and they were locked up in the house for about 4-5 days until the ranch hand found them.  Yep, that is obviously what has happened... see the following link....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511342/Jose-Canseco-pulled-diapered-goats-car.html 

See, I told you so... Jose Canseco kidnapped my goat, took her on a road trip to Florida, and like in O Henry's story, The Ransom of Red Chief, she was too much trouble so he and the girl friend brought her back and mistakenly put her inside the house...  He must be a real red neck, that doesn't know any better than putting a miniature goat in the house... 



Now try and tell me that goat in the back of that car isn't my goat Rocket!  I even know the motive for the kidnapping...  Everyone knows Rocket is the famous "Peek a Goat" of You Tube fame...  She has been on FOX News, the Red Eye Edition, and I am told she is a favorite of Ellen DeGeneres.  Canseco  just can't get famous enough...  He has to abduct the star of Soldier's Heart Ranch!  I can hear the children crying now!!!  Shame on him and that girl friend of his!  

 You know how we women love drama... so I'm making lemonade out of lemons, and now going with Canseco kidnapped my goat.... took her on a road trip to Florida, then decided she was too much trouble and brought her back... and put her in the house along with the dog and the cat...  It makes for a much more interesting story...

Yep, I can see the advantage of this story... well except with the insurance adjuster.. he's already a little skeptical about the whole thing.

Well, back to shampooing the carpets... goats gives a certain undesirable air to the formal dining room and Thanksgiving is coming, and I am going to have a lot of company... not to include Rocket, Patti, or Bluejay... but especially Rocket, the Peek a Goat...  Again, shame on you Jose...  You can't have her, get your own star goat!





http://youtu.be/1azLzLxYluY

No comments:

Post a Comment