From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Friday, July 4, 2014

Albert Einstein Said It Best

I am watching Iraq more carefully than most folks for several reasons, the first being my husband's three and a half years of service there.  Our friendship and deep respect for Canon Andrew White, and the work for God he is doing, and the people of Iraq which he is involved iin ministering to has touched my soul, and created in me my own yearning for the people of Iraq to know peace and prosperity. Those people of Iraq whom I have formed relationships with that have been supported by Internet communication, have come to mean so much to me, and their fate hangs in the air.  It is looking dark to me in Iraq.

Another component which compels my heart and soul has to do with the men and women of the Coalition Forces who have given so much, several from my own family, including a son-in-law seriously wounded.  Their families too have had their lives and personal security affected greatly as their loved ones served.


The Sunni and the Kurds have walked out of the Parliament in Iraq, and things are not looking good in Iraq.  Once again the reasons being revealed for this present state of affairs will lead back to corrupt people being allowed to continue in their corruption.  In all of civilized time, that has always led to failure to thrive...


I think I will be writing from my own observations and conclusions, what I see as the pitfalls which have brought Iraq to this dark place.  Always it seems to me, failure lies in lack of honorable leadership, leadership which is willing to speak the truth, really examine what is going on, and take the actions necessary to deal with the evil elements always present in our world.





The world is a dangerous place to live - not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
-- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment