From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Words Worth Noting Concerning the Leadership of the World


Everywhere I look, the world is in turmoil.  I look at the video on the nightly news of little children pouring across the border of Mexico through Texas into my country, and I try to imagine what would compel me as a mother to send my child unaccompanied by an adult into another country where the message of that's country's government is "DO NOT COME, YOU WILL ONLY BE SENT BACK."


The children of the videos are just like my own beautiful little grand-children, other than their skin is more "beige" than theirs, their eyes are almost always dark brown, as is their hair.  Hispanic people are among the most beautiful of the races in our world to me.

God answered Cain's question, "Am I my brother's keeper?"  When He came to Cain, knowing full well that in a jealous rage, Cain had murdered his brother Able, He did not ask the question to find out what happened to Able.  He asked the question so that as long as time endures in His Universe we would know that we are each our brother's keeper.  Very clearly Jesus Christ described how to live in complete accord with the God of All Creation.  

Mark 12:28-30 King James Version, (I love this version because it is the version of my childhood, and I know the entire text as the constant dialogue of my mind which directs my life and how I live it.)


34.  But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.  35.  Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,  36.  Master, which is the great commandment in the law?  37.  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.  38.  This is the first and great commandment.  39.  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  40.  On the two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

I am of course aware that the pockets of the United States are not bottomless, and that the abilities of our nation to care for these children will strain the pockets of every American before it is all over, at some point in time.  I am also personally aware that the resources of the people of the United States are wasted daily, and often pilfered by corruption.  Those resources do not belong just to the individuals who work and serve in our government, they are the commonly owned resources of every American.  I commend the work and efforts of The Commission on War Time Contracting, and their work to uncover and expose the great waste and fraud committed in the War on Terror.  It is but the tip of the iceberg concerning fraud, waste, and abuse of power within the workings of the government of our nation, and other nations the world over.  You can be certain that the crimes committed in The War on Terror are present in every area of national, state, and local governments in our country, and every country worldwide. 

There are two reasons for this robbery of the finances we all have worked so hard to empower our governments with. 


  The first is the criminal acts of individuals for personal gain.

The second is the failure of those government agencies which exist to do so, to carefully monitor, assess, and hold accountable every dollar spent everywhere.  This second reason can only be solved when those persons who serve our governments in these positions are possessed of the personal honor, integrity, and moral courage it takes to stand against those persons involved in the first reason.  Some of those involved in the group committing the acts of the first reason, supervise those people who have the task of carrying out the mandate designed to prevent the criminal acts of the first reason.  

Solving the second reason problem will solve the first reason problem.

I will write in the future on how I personally feel these problems might be solved.  I urge everyone who reads this, especially those who participate honorably in the enormous task of performing the duties of the second reason to contact me with your own ideas.  You are after all in the trenches, and on the front line ensuring whether your own nation survives and thrives.  While our militaries provide safety for the citizens of our countries in such a profound sacrifice of service, without the contributions of your efforts, their efforts are in vain.  Please contact me at debralecompte@gmail.com.  You should note in doing so that in all likelihood, those communications will be monitored, and not by honorable entities.  

http://www.whs.mil/library/Reports/CWC_FinalReport-lowres.pdf

I think that the people of the world have the resources to provide for the needs of their neighbors in distress, and the obligation to do so.  Not only that, but that where the people of any nation are oppressed and robbed, the other noble nations of the world are required to act.  When we do not, those problems just begin pouring over our own borders in a tide of suffering humanity.  On that note I would urge the patriots of the South American countries to rise to the occasion of this crisis, and put your houses in order!  I would urge my own government leadership to use whatever means at their disposal to fiercely compel the South American countries to clean their houses, and provide for their people.  





No comments:

Post a Comment