From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Saturday, February 2, 2013

I Will Take a Lie Detector Test!!!

 
Yesterday morning I had started cleaning out the truck when the phone rang and I went limping up the stairs to answer it.  (I am never going to get over this broken leg. A couple of hours later Jet came through the house and asked if I had intended to leave the truck doors open, since I was now busy on another project I told her no and asked if she would close them for me.  Later, I had my camera, and I was going out to take pictures of the new baby bunnies.  As I stepped out on the porch, a mocking bird caught my attention.  It was trying its' best to get into my truck.  I watched for a good ten minutes then filmed for another ten minutes.  Then I decided to see what the bird was so intent at getting at.  Evidently they are putting some good stuff in those Doritos!


No comments:

Post a Comment