From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Friday, February 15, 2013

Outfitter from Austin County Says It Is A Possibility!

So I have ordered a critter camera, (that is a motion detection water proof video camera,) and as instructed, when it gets here I am going to hang a chicken from the store on a wire at least six foot off the ground from a tree branch.  Only a big cat can jump that high... I guess we shall see...  Is there really a black panther in Austin County?  I will post the video.  

I bought a halter for Rocket, she liked being out, but hasn't quite adjusted to walking on a leash.  Since the halter was a bit large, she wiggled out and took off... sigh... at least I am staying in shape...

 
We have decided Rocket needs a theme song...  Remember "Wild Thing" from the 60's? 

No comments:

Post a Comment