From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Friday, February 1, 2013

A Little Surprise


Went out to clean out the rabbit hutch.  Guess what! Five little baby bunnies!

Jet, my friend, 
often feeds the 
animals for me.

 Mama Bunnie is so proud of them, and she and Daddy Bunnie like to be petted while we brag about how pretty the babies are in those soft cooing voices we all talk to baby thing in... well Marines don't do that, or Army guys, but I have heard maybe some of those Navy guys do....






Of course we must find new homes for the young ones, I remember what happened that year all my kids did Ag projects of raising rabbits... The neighborhood became over run with wild white rabbits.  I am sure the mountain lion that is now being seen at Cat Springs too would appreciate it, but they are way too cute and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment