From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Monday, December 30, 2013

I Am Comminicating With the Govenment Accoutability Office Again...



Post by Debra LeCompte.

I choose facebook as the communication platform for making my second inquiry of the Government Accountability Office, and when dealing with such matters, I pull no punches, just speak plain truth.  Publicly naming names, describing behavior, and asking questions really does seem to get the attention of our government employees, if they are worth their salt and salary.  

I have discovered that when inquires to government offices do not generate timely responses, or generate responses that indicate the person inquiring has no hope of a helpful response, there is a reason.  That reason is, without exception, those you are inquiring of have gotten away with a lot, and gotten away with it for a long time.

They do not fear being called to accountability by the American people as a whole, much less one inquiring American.  I think the winds of change for that sort of thinking by public servants blows by way of social media...

What do you think? 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment