From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pati Didn't Get to Go to Town With Randy and Ginger

I was resting on the couch after sending Randy and Ginger off to the feed store to get hay and feed.  I thought I head a child crying softly on the porch.  I got up, went to the french door, no child in sight...  I sat back down, and I heard it again...

Then it dawned on me.  Pati had wanted to go to the feed store too, but, let's just say her manners aren't quite there yet...



She had watched Randy and Ginger, our other dog, get in the truck, begged a bit, but didn't get to go.  She hasn't ever ridden in the truck before.  There is a reason for that.  Dogs that routinely chew cord caps off of power saws and standing floor fans, tear up  pillows off the furniture on the porch,  find things in the outdoor trash cans, that supposedly have "snap tight lids," which are animal proof, chew them up all over the porch, including glass things, which they then break, jump up on every guest, and eat horse manure are generally not exactly welcome in the feed store...   So Patti stayed home, but evidently, it hurt her feelings, really, really, hurt her feelings.  I decided I would see how sad she was...  So I asked her...




No comments:

Post a Comment