From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What a Little Linen and Lace Can Do


See what a little lines and lace can do for a room.  Here are before and after pictures of the Rose Bedroom in the ranch house after I added my purchases from Rendezvous in the French Quarter.

 


I also added a little collection of antique collectible 
plates on one wall, I really like them there.


The dresser shows the best transformation.  The decorating style popular in the South of using needlework in a room is quite charming I think, even if it isn't cutting edge today.






The valance will lace and embroidery definitely adds to the room.
I also added generous white baseboards to the room, that is such an 
inexpensive touch to added a finished look to any room.
I can't wait to finish the mural of roses to make this room complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment