From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Friday, September 21, 2012

Who Will Love Rose With Me?

This little abandoned Aghan baby girl has touched my heart. She was found abandoned in Kandahar I believe.  The story came out in this Polish publication:  http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/afganistan-polscy-zolnierze-uratowali-noworodka-po,1,5252865,wiadomosc.html#fp=info
Associated Press/Marcin Gil/Poland's Defense Ministry 
I have named her Rose, because I believe despite the circumstances of her birth she is going to rise above those circumstances. I love Rose. I see hope and beauty in Rose, and there is a woman I do not know named Julane, and I see love for Rose in her too. There is a Viking Warrior, tough as nails, and I can tell, the picture of this little one has melted his heart too. He loves her as well. There is a Bible verse, “Are not two sparrows sold for a penny, and not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father?” It goes on to say how much more important each of us is to Him. I believe in prayer, and serve the God who made this beautiful little girl. There was much discussion over what we cannot do for this child, but we can pray, and where two or more are gathered in His name .... we can ask anything. I want to provide for this child, and I know a woman who perhaps can tell us how we can provide for her. I trust her implicitly.   Her life speaks for itself that even though most of it was spent in Afghanistan and has been  full of tragedy and sacrifice, light is still in her heart.  She is not defeated.  I have sent the information to her that Rose is loved, and there are those who wish to provide for her, and make sure she grows up in a loving home.  As I knew would happen, she agreed that Rose is a special child, and care must be given to provide for her every need.  Now at least four of us love Rose.  She must grow up knowing how valuable she is to the world and to God.
I have  come to believe Rose is a very special baby, a baby who speaks to the world of peace.  If one vile film can spread such violence and death, one small miracle baby can shine the light of peace and life even more quickly and powerfully.  I am sure she is touching the hearts of so many others. Look at her... So exquisite! So perfect! That she sucks her thumb as so many babies I have held just melts me, and makes me long to hold her and rock her and sing to her... Rose is a baby of peace, a baby the people of countries the world over can look at and long to hold and rock,  and sing lullabies of peace to.
Send this to anyone you think could love Rose too.  Share the picture of this beautiful and special child with the world.  Peace comes from knowing one another, and loving one another.  
 
  I changed the picture of the rose because I wanted the rose to be the Peace Rose.  There is a war story about the Peace Rose.
Here is another picture of her posted by Buzzy, it shows Polish Soldiers finding and rescuing her.  God bless them.  What made them stop to explore such a tiny rag on the ground?  How did she survive through the night on the side of the road?  Because the God who watches sparrows... watches beautiful little baby girls.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment